10.26.2005

Unfavorable Traits.

Know what I hate? When one person treats another person differently then the other person, although they are just as smart and awesome as the other person. I may have just lost you, but what I'm talking about is something that ticks me off alot. This thing is none other the favortism.
There are certain individuals in our school that are really really smart. Now, this may sound concieted but I believe I'm really smart as well. What really irks me is when someone, a teacher in particular, favors one student over the other, although clearly the other student can do the task at hand just as well. It was like this at Olympiad this week.
It was my first practice for olympiad this year. I unfairly got cut from almost all of my favorite events, which gets me more upset with olympiad everytime I think about it. Thats not the point. The point is that at this particular practice, there were definatly favorites being played.
The coach who's name will remain a secret basically ignored our whole side of the room. I guess I'm a little bit high matinece because I got realllllly irritated because not only was she not calling on me at all, she wasn't calling our side at all. It wasn't like a compititon or anything, just with something like this you really want to show off and act smart so the coaches with be amazed with your talent. I never got to do this durring the meeting due to lack of attention!!! And now the kid that this particular coach called on almost everytime is bragging about how he womped every one at practice and how good he was!!! This coach was just arming this kid with the weapons he needed to totally ruin everyone elses self esteem! This is not good. That is not what should be happening on a team like this where everyone needs to be at the top of their game.

No comments: